comment : Off
- Large walk in shower with a very low profile shower tray. This creates a sleek look and makes accessibility even easier. Within the shower we have a large drencher head and a small hand shower. All the pipework is hidden within the wall, which makes for a cleaner way of showering.
- A storage recess is situated within the shower to house soaps and bottles to keep the shower area tidy.
- The back to wall W.C creates a very minimal look. All pipework and the cistern is housed within the boxing behind. The basin also sits off this boxing and offers more storage for the customer.
- At the end of the shower, we have built a custom made storage unit. This a great way to use the space that we had left as it offers huge amounts of storage for towels and cleaning products.
- In regards to tiles, we have used three types of tiles within this room. We have a lovely neutral grey tile on the walls, paired with the feature tile in the shower which adds great depth to the room, giving the shower area some character. On the floors the customer chose a wood grain tile to match and add some texture to the room.
- The colour of basin unit and storage door also add in a nice contrast, which finishes the room of very nicely.